Independent living is an essential component of the active adult lifestyle. However, falls and other accidents are ever-present threats that can easily compromise safety. With a timely personal emergency response system (PERS), you or your loved one can gain the peace of mind that comes from knowing someone trustworthy is actively standing by 24/7.
Yes, there are numerous PERS products out there. But our First Response Med Alert system has the best of all possible features in one device – not several.
Consider all of the advantages included in this revolutionary home health signaling system:
- The First Response Med Alert range covers up to 5 acres so you can get help at the push of a button from anywhere in and around your home.
- In addition to the pendant, we offer wall-mounted emergency communicators. This is great for use in the bathroom or kitchen (where the majority of falls/accidents occur). This communicator also has the two-way voice feature.
- First Response Med Alert allows for multiple pendants to work with the system so each person in the home can have their own pendant – or, they can have multiple communicators.
Our First Response Med Alert is the only system on the market that offers two-way voice on the pendant as well as the home station. This means that if you fall and need us we can hear you from anywhere in or around your home.
The kit includes your:
- Home station, with 4 rechargeable batteries
- Wearable pendant
- Power supply and phone cord
- Wrist/wheelchair strap
- Belt clip
This system is quickly becoming the lifestyle support service of choice among doctors, hospitals, and caregivers. If you or your loved one can benefit from this dependable system, contact Matson Alarm today to request a First Response Med Alert consultation or