Wired or Wireless Systems
Landline or no Landine
SMART CONTROL SECURITY
Enhanced Security Control Because You’re Always on the Go
Whether you’re in the office or on the road, you can use any internet-enabled device to control your business security system, receive notifications remotely, view live video feed and more.
- Remotely arm/disarm your system through your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Receive and view security events
- Receive real-time alerts
- Bypass zones
- View real-time video to check in on business operations
- Have real time GPS location information, updates and alerts
Keep an Eye on Your Property and Employees From Anywhere in the World
In today’s world video surveillance systems are a necessity for businesses. Our security experts will conduct a thorough assessment of your property to pinpoint areas of concern or upgrade your existing business security cameras.
- Live view, record and playback
- Wireless cameras for live view purposes
- DVR enabled systems for live view, record and playback
- Video Verification enhancements available
COMMERCIAL FIRE ALARMS
Prevent Your Business From Going Up in Flames
At Matson Alarm, our Fire Specialists are experts in the design, installation and testing of fire alarm systems for simple to complex projects.
- We can customize a fire alarm system for new buildings
- We can retrofit an existing system to bring it up to today’s standards of fire safety
- We have an in-house fire engineering team, which means no outsourcing and expedited projects
- Our fire alarm systems can have radio transmission as the primary means of communication
ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
Keep Your Business on Lock Down
Whether you need one or one hundred doors secured, Matson Alarm will design a system to fit your company’s access control needs.
- Manage who can get in and out the building and control areas of access
- Matson Alarm can manage and monitor your Access Control System for you
- No need to worry about lost keys or collecting keys on employee discharge
AWARD WINNING ALARM MONITORING
UL listed, CSAA Five Diamond Awarded Central Station, Triple Redundancy. This Means…
- We receive all of your alarm signals, all the time
- Our professionally trained dispatch operators take immediate action to dispatch and notify the police in the event of a burglary alarm or notify you of your alarm system status
- Always available, all the time. You can call our central station 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (even on holidays)
- Custom solutions to monitor your system over WiFi, cellular, radio or your traditional landline
Know Where Your Trucks Are… All the Time
GPS fleet tracking is a great way to manage the security, safety and productivity of your employees and improve your customer service. Utilizing Matson Alarm’s Fleet Security it is now possible to see where your vehicles are at all times.
- Determine the location of your vehicles
- Track routes that a driver has taken throughout the day
- Run reports to determine route efficiency and driver safety
When There’s No Need to Hire a Full Time IT Specialist
We can work with you project by project and proactively manage your systems and services to keep your business running.
- We offer design, installation and support for business networks
- We can completely build your IT infrastructure, cabling and hardware
- We offer managed services such as adding/editing users and security roles, updates to servers and workstations
- We can virtualize your servers to reduce cooling needs and power costs
- Our phone solutions are powered by Panasonic