Wired or Wireless Systems
Landline or no Landine
SMART CONTROL SECURITY
Now You can Protect What’s Valuable to You on the Go.
- Remotely arm/disarm your system through your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Receive and view security events
- Receive real-time alerts
- Bypass zones
- View real-time video to check in on business operations
- Have real time GPS location information, updates and alerts
Prevent Your Business From Going Up in Flames
At Matson Alarm, our Fire Specialists are experts in the design, installation and testing of fire alarm systems for simple to complex projects.
- We can customize a system for a new building
- We can retrofit an existing system to bring it up to today’s standards of fire safety
- No phone line? No problem. We can create fire systems that have radio transmission as the primary means of communication
Keep an Eye on Your Property and Employees From Anywhere in the World
Video Surveillance Features
- Live view, record and playback
- Remote view events from any internet enabled device or through our app
- Video Verification
Video clips sent to the central station will let us know immediately if there is an intruder on the premise or if it is an accidental alarm. Video verification increases police response time as well as chances of apprehending criminals.
Keep Your Business on Lock Down
Whether you need one or one hundred doors secured, Matson Alarm will design a system to fit your company’s access needs.
- Manage who can get in and out the building and control areas of access
- Matson Alarm can manage and monitor your Access Control System for you
- No need to worry about lost keys or collecting keys on employee discharge
AWARD WINNING MONITORING
Our local, in-house UL listed and CSAA Five Diamond awarded central station features triple redundancy and a back-up location. This means…
- We receive all of your alarm signals, all the time.
- Our professionally trained dispatch operators take immediate action to dispatch and notify the police in the event of a burglary alarm or notify you of your alarm system status.
- Always available, all the time. You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (even on holidays).
Communication OptionsNo phone line at your location? No problem. We create custom solutions to monitor alarms over WiFi, cellular, radio or your traditional land line.
Know Where Your Trucks Are… All the Time
- Determine the location of your vehicles
- Track routes that a driver has taken throughout the day
- Run reports to determine route efficiency and driver safety
When There’s No Need to Hire a Full Time IT Specialist
- Designing, installing and supporting business networks
- Structured cabling solutions
- Managed services
- Phone solutions powered by Panasonic