Hardwired or Wireless Systems
Touchscreen or Standard Control
Monitoring with/without Landline
Utilizes ANY Existing System
HOME AUTOMATION AND SMART CONTROL SECURITY
Your Home + Total Protect = Safe, Smart and Connected
- Remotely Arm/Disarm your system from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Manage lighting, thermostats, and small appliances.
- Remotely check in on children and pets with indoor and outdoor video solutions.
- Lock/Unlock doors remotely by entering your security code. No more fumbling for keys.
- Receive and view security events with real-time alerts.
AWARD WINNING ALARM MONITORING
Our Central California located, in-house UL listed and CSAA Five Diamond awarded central station features triple redundancy and a back-up location. This means…
- We receive all of your alarm signals, all the time.
- Our professionally trained dispatch operators take immediate action to dispatch and notify the police in the event of a burglary alarm or notifying you of your alarm system status.
- Always available, all the time. You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (even on holidays).
Communication OptionsNo phone line at your location? No problem. We create custom solutions to monitor alarms over WiFi, cellular, radio or your traditional land line.
ADD AN EXTRA LAYER OF SECURITY PROTECTION FOR YOUR FAMILY AND HOME.
Keep watch over your property and loved ones with our indoor and outdoor video solutions.
- Video Camera Features and Options
- View live video, record clips and playback
- Remote view live video and recorded events from any internet enable device or Through our app
- Video Verification enabled cameras
- Indoor and Outdoor Cameras
- Video Storage available
Video Verification significantly increases police response time as well as chances of apprehending criminals.
FIRE AND LIFE SAFETY
A Spark Neglected Makes a Roaring Fire.
Don’t Let Your Dreams Go Up in Smoke.
Startling Facts. According to the NFPA…
- There is a civilian death due to fire in the US every two hours and 42 minutes.
- There is a civilian injury due to fire in the US every 33 minutes.
- Half of all home fire deaths result from fire incidents reported between 11PM and 7AM.
- 25% of all home fire deaths were caused by fires that started in a bedroom.
- 37% of fire deaths occurred in homes that did not have working smoke alarms.
First Response Med Alert
Not Your Ordinary Medical Alert System
- Medical Pendants are a great solution for active adults who want to keep their independent lifestyle.
- Provides the added comfort of knowing help is there should they ever need it.
- Two way voice communication through pendant
- Mobile medical pendant
- Monitoring with or without a landline